E Rider Forums Our Community Reviews

This topic contains 77 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by  iainmcgon 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 78 total)
  • Author

Angela
    Participant

What can l say except l love my Bike l bought it a few months ago for getting back and forth from work.l bought an open face helmet for saftey,and a back plate to help identify that he bike is an electric bike.Have had a few people stop me inquiring were l got my bike,have had a lot of postive comments.l work in the community and the bike has been a big help in getting around.

Ken Ferguson
    Keymaster

Hi Angie

Thanks for your review of the Model 15.

We know that so many of our customers are happy with their bikes but they don’t always take the time to let us know. Hearing from you makes the occasional hassle you inevitably get in running such a business worthwhile.

Best wishes

Ken

E Rider
    Keymaster

One of our customers has posted the following video review of our new Model 75 bike on Youtube.

Thought you might be interested.

N9THX
    Participant

Model 18 delivered last night.
    My Model 18 was delivered last night by Gregg, after weeks of blistering sun I was looking forward to taking it for a spin. As soon as Gregg left the heavens opened and I retreated inside with my new bike 🙁 I put the battery on charge and spent the night getting to know the bike better, ready for a morning ride in hopefully better weather. This morning the sun was blazing once again and I could take the bike for it’s maiden voyage. It didn’t disappoint, the acceleration was immediate and a simple slow peddle took the bike from 15mph up to a very respectable and legal 25mph. The fact that I’m zipping around at 25mph with no insurance, mot or tax makes the smile even bigger. The 1st outing was only 6km but covered a fairly steep hill with no problem, lots of twists and turns taken with ease. The only thing i need to remember is when banking on corners to remember this thing had pedals that need to be out of the way when leaning, just like a normal bicycle. All in all my 1st day has been extremely enjoyable. The bike seems well put together, easy to charge, easy to ride and even easier on the pocket. Looking forward to playing my part in the silent revolution on my E-Rider 🙂

kelly19734
    Participant

Hi your bike sounds great i got mine being delivered this tuesday cant wait.i nearly orderered the model 15 but ive ordered model 18 as it can do more miles on full charge. i also like the look of the digital display.what colour bike did you get ?

N9THX
    Participant

Hi Kelly, I went for the white. I asked about the black (shown in advert) but I think this is a customer wrap photo or Chinese market only version). I’m loving the speed when only slightly pedalling, I’m seeing 25mph as soon as the pedals turn. I’ve fitted shorter bolts that hold the back box to the support as the originals are way too long and ugly. I went out at 6am this morning to get used to the bike on empty roads and after 22km the battery is still showing 4 full bars, amazing!
    What colour did you opt for? Had much use yourself?

kelly19734
    Participant

Hi ive ordered the white one,ive ordered mine not built so hoping its not to hard to put together ,foind a video on youtube ,it will b interstesting as where i live in devon its quite hilly ,so br interesting to see how the battery stands up.do u ride on road or pavemrnt as its ckassedvas cycle i seen on advert they rode it on cycle path aswell.is the digital display good ? And havr yo a pic of your new bike.

N9THX
    Participant

A few points, not to be anal, but cycles aren’t allowed on footpaths by law. I ordered mine unbuilt but it came built (maybe showroom stock?). Display is good but sunlight from above renders it useless, needs an LCD display really or a better sun shade. Any hill that slows the bike will be easy as soon as you turn the pedals for 6 or 7 turns, then the bike eats through the incline with no actual effort, you’re simply telling the controller “I’m pedalling so help me out”

kelly19734
    Participant

You was lucky then all built already,on advert they say you can ride it on anywhere a cycle go on cycle paths and roads,im only going to ride mine on road or in a cycle lane on road.thanks for your info keep in touch on how u getting on with yout bike,i will too,safe riding my friend .

kelly19734
    Participant

Hi agsin i got my erider 28 just put it sll together but can wirk how to unlock seat yo get to battery ,any ideas

kelly19734
    Participant

E rider 18 not 28 predictive text playing up

N9THX
    Participant

Key in the ignition and turn anti clockwise to release the seat

kelly19734
    Participant

Thankyou my friend much appreciated

Ken Ferguson
    Keymaster

Hi All

There is a User Guide and Assembly Instructions on the Model 18 page of the website.

https://eriderbikes.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/USER-MANUAL-AND-ASSEMBLY-INSTRUCTIONS-MODEL-15-Autosaved.pdf

Regards

Ken

N9THX
    Participant

Had my plate and backrest arrive today, had to source 2 extra bolts for the backrest but everything fitted together fine.

Front
    Side
    Rear plate

Here are the links as the pics don’t appear to show above?

https://ibb.co/cOtyzT
    https://ibb.co/j3G7to
    https://ibb.co/j9RU68

• This reply was modified 12 months ago by  N9THX. Reason: Added photos
    • This reply was modified 12 months ago by  N9THX.
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 78 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.