E Rider Forums Our Community Reviews

This topic contains 76 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  Christopher Breytenbach 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 76 through 77 (of 77 total)
  • Author

Model 40 Review
    Well i have had my model 40 for a few weeks now and all i can say is wow this bike is just awesome . Its super fast and also scary quiet trust me all you can hear is the rubber on the road that’s how quiet it is and that means just a little more attention needed for those mobile phone crosser’s and anyone else for that matter because they really wont hear you coming .
    As for its performance its fast and the constant as well as instant acceleration is just great .I can honestly say that every time i ride it i have a smile on my face.Its also not afraid of any hill and i have found myself having to slow down on the way up a hill or two .That brings me to the breaks …..regenerative breaks that give you back some power every time you use them very nice indeed .It handles well on the road and it always attracts some attention wherever you go with it from smiles to looks of surprise ,i even had one guy come up to me in Morrison’s and say he thought fr a moment he had gone deaf when i passed him in the parking lot.
    The bike is very well put together and is not as heavy as it looks making it easy to manoeuvre the seat is comfortable as well as the footrests,the shocks are great and can handle those unavoidable holes that pop up along side all the other pot holes our roads seem to have . I would say if you are looking for a nice quiet comfortable and fast motorcycle then this is the one because its sure to put a smile on your face as well every time .I have some video of some of my rides although i’m still busy editing it i should have it finished soon as in a few days to a week and ill post a link to it on this forum .

A link to Dropbox and a picture of my blue model 40 -seeing as its 9.5 mb so to big for upload to forum .
    https://db.tt/4O3pv6YoE8

Viewing 2 posts - 76 through 77 (of 77 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.