E Rider Forums Our Community Help!! New Model 15 – Max out at 20kmph and only did 15km on a full charge

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JoeR
    Participant

Hi,

Can anyone help me out, as I said I took my new model 15 for a test run to my work before my work reopens but it didn’t seem to have the power I was hopping for even with peddling I couldn’t get above 20kmph and it barely made it to my work. My work is only 9 miles away and I should be able to get 20-25 miles on a charge according to the site. Can anyone help me out, I don’t know if it’s something I need to do with it or if something is wrong with.

It came fully built up and I fully charged the battery the night before, on my journey to work I don’t have any real hills to go up and it’s mainly flat going all the way.

Paul IOM
    Participant

It might take a couple of re-charges before the battery is at peak performance, try it and see

Ken Ferguson
    Keymaster

Hi Joe

Our customer service will respond to you directly to solve the problem

Regards

Weeble
    Participant

I Bought a second hand one, And Mine struggles to work too However it’s probably because it’s mainly uphill all the way, Not Ideal but saving for a more powerful E bike, I’m currently buying odd parts to get it like new. Tim has been most helpful, Reasonable prices and delivery normally within 48 hours!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.