We hope you agree that our brand new Model 21 has exquisite geometry.
Like our other bikes it works through a simple twist-and-go handlebar accelerator which allows the bike to reach a top speed of 15mph with a battery giving a range of around 40 miles on a single charge.
Because, legally, the Model 21 is in the same class as bicycles rather than petrol driven vehicles, if you are over 14 years of age you can drive on roads, cycle tracks, bus lanes anywhere you like really.
This new bike features a 48V 24ah Lithium battery giving the Model 21 outstanding power and range.
The bike also has a 4″ digital display with automatic night and day modes.
It has LED headlights with dipped and full beam.
The Model 21 has 16″ wheels with combined front and rear sensitive braking and features an aluminium side stand and footplate.
There are front rear and centre shock absorbers for the ultimate smooth and comfortable ride.
The Model 21 comes with a remote control and features one button keyless starting.
For security the bike is fitted with an electronic alarm.
The bike has a range of additional features available to purchase on the Accessories Page of our website. These include a Back Box, Rear Seat and Footrests.
The Model 21 is manufactured for us by YADEA, globally the biggest manufacturer of two wheeled electric vehicles .
You can see it in action HERE ON THEIR VIDEO
The Model 21 will normally be boxed and partially assembled but can be delivered fully assembled for an additional £95.
- Anyone 14 years or older can ride the E RIDER Model 21 on the road
- Younger riders may use the Model 21 off road
- The E RIDER Model 21 is not subject to Vehicle Excise Duty
- A driving licence is not required to operate the bike
- The E RIDER Model 21 does not require an MOT
- Insurance is not legally required
- The E RIDER Model 21 does not need to be registered with the DVLA
- It may be used in bus lanes and on cycle paths
- A helmet is not legally required
- It is not liable to parking fines or congestion charges
- The operator of an E RIDER Model 21 is not required to provide a breath or blood sample