E Rider Forums Our Community erider modal 15

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  scarrabri 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

will89
    Participant

how can you take restrictor of erider modal 15 can anyone tell mo how to find it thanks

stejohno2
    Participant

If you find out let me know lol

scarrabri
    Participant

Hi I am beginning to think this forum does not exist as I don’t see many questions and answers ,what I do see is people who once upon a time asked questions and received a reply but now its like a ghost town quite spooky and as you see I haven’t introduced myself for fear of talking to myself quite bazar ,Hallow is anyone out there ? obviously not as we know it then I will bid you all Goodnight

scarrabri
    Participant

H to all not a lot to say really so I read this earlier on and it amused me so here we go
    The other day on a ride, I was speeding down a narrow, twisting, mountain road. Along comes a man who was driving very slowly uphill toward me, honking his horn and shouting at me.
    “PIG! PIG!!” he yelled. “PIG! PIG!!”
    So I flipped him the finger and, as I buzzed by him, shouted back some things I dare not repeat.
    Still fuming about this awful man and his shouting, I turned the corner and promptly collided with a pig.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.