The E Shopper
The E Shopper is a hybrid electric bike/scooter and has all the safety features of a scooter– wing mirrors, indicators, LED lights, brake light and electronic alarm but it looks and feels like a bike to ride.
It runs beautifully on the throttle alone but can also be pedaled if you prefer. Indeed it is good for the motor if you help it with the pedals when setting off and on steep hills but, otherwise, the choice is yours.
Many thousands of these bikes have been sold worldwide and we have the exclusive rights to sell it in the UK. It is practical and reliable- perfect for a short commute or a trip to the shops.
The E Shopper comes almost fully assembled and there are simple instructions and tools provided to complete the assembly process.
The E Shopper is covered by the EAPC regulations so the rider does not require a licence, insurance or helmet. There is nothing else to pay- no Road Tax or registration fees. The lithium battery can be removed from the bike for charging. The bike will travel up to 55 kilometres on its 250 Watt motor at a top speed of around 25KPH.
The E Shopper is priced at £1195
Get £300 of this bike in our SPRING SALE
Currently only £895 including standard delivery
Use the Coupon Code SPRING 18 at checkout
If you do not want to undertake the final assembly of your bike we can deliver it fully assembled and ready to ride for an additional cost.
Select this option when your order.
User Guide & Assembly Instructions
- Motor: 250W brushless hub motor
- Battery: 36V 10Ah Lithium battery
- Recharge times: 1000 times
- Max Speed: 25km/h
- Tire size: 22″x 1.95″
- Brake system: Front clamp brake,rear drum brake
- Lighting system: LED headlight,rear brake lights,turning signal lights and wheel reflectors
- LCD display
- Audible alarm with remote control
- N.Weight(incl. battery): 40kgs
- G.weight(incl. battery): 45kgs
- Loading capacity: 140kgs
- Autonomy/Range per charge: 45-55km
- Charging time: 4-8 hours from flat
- Input voltage: 110V-240V
- Accessories: Charger,pedals,rear-view mirrors, tool kits manual
- Packing size: 1620*280*900mm(L*W*H)