E Rider Forums Our Community Technical

This topic contains 79 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  steven 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 76 through 80 (of 80 total)
  • Author

Alissa michael
    Participant

Anyone know anything on the erider 15 rear brake drum. For one as much as I clean it the rust comes back stupidly quick and whilst trying to clean and tighten rear brake as it wasn’t responding effectively the bolt the comes out of the brake drum and you attach the brake cable leavers has gone slightly I to the drum and we can’t get it back out. It’s not far enough out of drum to attach the metal lever and nut

Angela
    Participant

Hi were can l get the little bulbs for the indicators and how do you fit them.

Paul IOM
    Participant

If you take a bulb out and nip to your nearest motorcycle dealer they should be able to find a match for you.

I think there are two screws on the lense to undo from memory

Noel Hargrave
    Participant

Hi Ken I have a Model 30 Moda which on the whole has been great, getting on for a year old now, I use it to commute around London. It does sometimes struggle a bit with inclines, and also struggles to get above 24 or 25mph. Is there anyway I can get a few more MPH out of it? Range wise I would say its good for 25 miles at the moment, the power seems to be fading further with the decline in temperature as per other posts.

steven
    Participant

Hi Brett I had a problem with a loose chain when I got my 18 I went to a mechanic who tightened it up quite a lot
    It works fine now but you can here it when it goes over a bar near the chain , but not a problem when your going
    Done over 2500 klm love it

Viewing 5 posts - 76 through 80 (of 80 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.