E Rider Forums Our Community Bicycle! Bicycle! Bicycle!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ken Ferguson 3 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Ten
    Participant

(Read the title, think ‘Queen’ and the song ‘Bicycle Race.’)

Ordered the Model 15 at the end of April. I was disappointed with the delay, but understand it’s all part of the way things qo as the bikes are shipping all the way from China. And here we are now, the end of May. Hoping for delivery soon because, ‘all I want to do is Bicycle Bicycle Bicycle I want to ride my bicycle bicycle bicycle.’

Any hope of delivery next week? Have got a job interview about 3 miles from where I live and it would be really great if I can turn up on my E-Rider, rather than having to use other means of transport.

Gosh, I’m so excited! The anticipation is almost unbearable. (Have even been dreaming of the bike.)

I’m sure there are lots of others who are also waiting with bouyant expectation for their new bikes. Any news or updates?

Ken Ferguson
    Keymaster

Hi
    The bikes have arrived at Felixtowe and we are somewhat in the hands of the Customs authorities now in terms of timescale. In the past we have delivered bikes to customers the same week as the ship has arrived however I’d have to say that it is probably unlikely. As soon as the bikes reach our depots you will be contacted to arrange your delivery.

Ten
    Participant

Good Day,Mr. Ferguson and Thank You for the update.

oldtimer
    Participant

Hi Ken,
    Whats the latest delivery date? Really looking forward to taking delivery now.
    Regards
    Oldtimer

Ken Ferguson
    Keymaster

Hi Oldtimer

The bikes are being delivered into West Sussex this afternoon. Some will then be trunked to Northwich and Carlisle for our Northern customers but everyone should be contacted within the next few days with a proposed delivery date.

Thanks for your patience!!!

Ken

Ten
    Participant

Hi,

Took me all morning to get the bike unwrapped and completely put together. Battery is on charge now and the 8 hour timing should be up by 6pm today. Am so very excited!

Just wanted to say, Thank You, as I’m so very pleased thus far. Delivered before 8am by two pleasant workers. It did take some time to figure out and follow instructions but they were clear and simple enough. (Pictures/diagrams would have been an added bonus but did benefit from looking at the couple videos and pictures on this site.)

Plan to share more at a later date. (Pics, definitely; video(s) maybe.)

Am super pleased to have my bike for the weekend. Oh, that job interview: it went well and am expecting to ride to work when I get my start date. Hurray 🙂

Thanks again,
    Ten

Ken Ferguson
    Keymaster

Hi Ten

Congrats on your new job.

Glad the bike arrived safe and well and I wish you good luck on your maiden ride. We are in the process of updating the User Guide and will let you have it when finished.

Ken

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.