E Rider Forums E Shopper Bike

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Ken Ferguson
    Keymaster

What do you think of the E Shopper bike?

Please add your comments.

cyco1
    Participant

My mum used to have a bike like this years ago (real pedal type). Her’s was green, would they do a pink or blue in this model.

Ken Ferguson
    Keymaster

Hi Cyco

We can order in any colours you want.

Please leave your suggestions.

Ken

julientw
    Participant

We’ve (my husband and I) just purchased our first E-Rider Electric Bicycle (E-Rider 14).

Had a few initial problems with it, although currently working through these with Malcolm, who is very attentive and responds very quickly.

Final finishing touches and will take it for a spin. Would definitely recommend this product for short trips/commute.

Very good looking machine.

Only question: where do you get spare parts from?

Ken Ferguson
    Keymaster

Hi

We stock all the spare parts for the bike- if you need anything just let us know.

Consumable items, batteries, tyres etc are available to buy on the accessories page of our website.

Ken

julientw
    Participant

Can you post a link to the accessories page as I can’t find it on the website.

Ken Ferguson
    Keymaster
    sparks42
    Participant

Hiya. While I love my E-Rider (purchased last Oct/Nov), it is at the extreme limit of what I can handle in terms of its weight. Is the Shopper Bike lighter? If so, would be better for those, like me, who have lost not only mobility but strength (70% loss on left side).

I go out and about on the E-Rider, up to 5 miles away from home, but have to admit to being exhausted when I get home again. Having to build up endurance for longer rides 🙂

Ken Ferguson
    Keymaster

In answer to your question, although it is a little lighter than the E Rider there is not much in it. With a lead acid battery it is actually slightly heavier.

In truth, 10 miles is quite a long journey on any kind of bike so I suppose building up your endurance is the best policy.

Kindest regards

Ken

MUJDAT OZDEMIR
    Participant

I need to change my e-shopper front wheel, when can you supply a new one

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.