E Rider Forums Our Community Technical

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 107 total)
  • Author
    Thomas graves
    Participant
    Graeme Arno
    Participant

Anyone out there replaced a screen/display on a Moda and have any advice and do’s and Dont’s’. Cheers

billyboya
    Participant

is there anyone here has the erider model 15 and can give me some help or maybe a full manual, as need to know about adding or tightening a chain, also what bulbs are for the front indicators

billyboya
    Participant

Can anyone help me on the model 15 the back wheel has always gone round by twisting the throttle. But now it will only go round if you turn a pedal. Which I can’t do as I have long legs. Plus bad arthritis in my knees so it’s hard to pedal for me. Would this be a faulty throttle

Graeme Arno
    Participant

Try turning the bike upside down and using your 🙌

billyboya
    Participant

How do you mean use your hands

billyboya
    Participant

This is suppose to be a forum to help people, and all you get is a silly little kid replying stupid things

• This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by billyboya.
    Graeme Arno
    Participant

You’re beyond help numpty🤣

billyboya
    Participant

Yeah just as I thought a little kid dropped his dummy out of his pram

jchampken
    Participant

Have you checked the wiring that goes from the throttle to the motor on the back wheel if not might be worth checking

billyboya
    Participant

jchampken the back wheel will turn if you turn pedal or move back wheel by hand. with throttle, but it used to turn by just opening the throttle before so I’m thinking maybe its the throttle at fault. would the wire go to the controller 1st then onto back wheel

jchampken
    Participant

I’m sure it would have to go to some sort of controller first before going to the back wheel motor. I have tge model 15 myself but haven’t experienced this type of issue myself yet

jchampken
    Participant

I’m sure it would have to go to some sort of controller first before going to the back wheel motor. I have the model 15 myself but haven’t experienced this type of issue myself yet

billyboya
    Participant

so your model 15 go soon as you turn throttle, as that’s how mine used to be. but now it only go if you turn the pedals. I can see 2 white connections behind the controller but to get to those you have to remove all of back panel it seems. I am going to ask Erider if they know where wires go

If anyone here knows where wires go please post

this is the throttle on moped now, but that’s not from Erider it was on moped when I bought it, also there was no key

IMG-1388

billyboya
    Participant

would anyone here knows on the model 15 how many wires are to back wheel 5 or 3 also from throttle. plus anyone have a wiring diagram for the model 15

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 107 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.