The Model 20 features sleek modern styling and works through a simple twist-and-go handlebar accelerator which allows the bike to reach around 15mph, with batteries giving a range of 25 to 30 miles on a single charge.
Because, legally, the Model 20 is in the same class as bicycles rather than petrol driven vehicles, if you are over 14 years of age you can drive on roads, cycle tracks, bus lanes anywhere you like really.
Still, the same high-quality product as the Model 15 but the main upgrade is to the battery.
The new bike features a 48V 16ah Lithium battery giving the Model 20 increased power and range.
There are disc brakes front and rear.
As before, the battery is removable for charging and this is particularly useful for those with longer commutes.
For security the bike is fitted with an electronic alarm and the Model 20 has a USB charging point for charging your phone
- Anyone 14 years or older can ride the E RIDER Model 20 on the road
- Younger riders may use the Model 20 off road
- The E RIDER Model 20 is not subject to Vehicle Excise Duty
- A driving licence is not required to operate the bike
- The E RIDER Model 20 does not require an MOT
- Insurance is not legally required
- The E RIDER Model 20 does not need to be registered with the DVLA
- It may be used in bus lanes and on cycle paths
- A helmet is not legally required
- It is not liable to parking fines or congestion charges
- The operator of an E RIDER Model 15 is not required to provide a breath or blood sample