Electronic bikes are becoming more and more popular in the UK. This is because e bikes have a number of advantages over regular push bikes. See the exciting range of electric bikes for sale from E Rider and get in the saddle today.
What Are The Advantages Of An E Rider Bike?
Electric bikes are becoming more popular because they have a substantial number of benefits and advantages over regular bicycles and other modes of transport.
- Commuting – Commuting is made easier with an electric bike. In fact, in a recent ITV experiment it was found that an electric bike was quicker on a daily commute through Leicester city centre than a Jaguar. Because an electric bike from E Rider has a top speed of 23 kph, you can be assured that you’ll be zipping to and from work in no time. Another point to consider is that, unlike a regular bike, the pedals are battery assisted. This means you can avoid over exertion and arrive at your destination feeling fresh and not covered in sweat.
- Fit and Healthy – Cycling offers a great work out when used regularly. While using your e bike, you’ll be getting a brilliant cardiovascular workout while improving your leg’s muscle strength. Because the amount of power being sent from the battery to the pedals is adjustable, you can work out as much or as little as you please.
- Money Saving – An E Rider electric bike is a lot cheaper to run than a car. There’s no MOT, insurance or road tax to worry about with an electric bike. The batteries that power the bike are rechargeable so there is no need to buy any petrol. In fact, owners of electric bikes are up to seven times more likely to use their e bike because of their ease of use, so e bikes represent a great investment.
- Safe – Because E Rider bikes resemble a moped rather than a push bike, they are amongst the safest electric bikes for sale in the UK. The feature LED headlights, large brake lights, indicators and a horn to ensure their road presence is highly visible to other road users. What’s more, there are no CO2 editions so an electric bike is environmentally friendly.
- Mental Health – Instead of being cramped in a car or bus on your way around, an electric bike gets you out and about in the great outdoors. This increases your mental well being as it removes the stress from travelling and, after all, what’s better than the feeling of the sun on your face and the wind in your hair?
Where Can I Get An E Rider E Bike?
To see our exciting range of electric bikes for sale from E Rider, visit our website at today www.eriderbikes.com . For more information contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone 08450 941529.
Improve your fitness and make your journey quicker, cheaper and more enjoyable with an electric bike from E Rider Bikes.